THE FUTURE OF HEATING AND COOLING. CLIMATE WIZARD CW3.
WHAT IS CW3?
“CW3 is the biggest breakthrough in air conditioning since reverse cycle was invented in 1902. In principle, little has changed in 100 years… until now. The revolutionary Climate Wizard has been sold around the world for large commercial applications for more than a decade, and now, Climate Wizard CW3 residential is here, creating a complete paradigm shift for the industry, as well as for home owners.”
– Frank Seeley AM, DUniv Flin, FAICD
– Founder and Executive Chairman
The CW3 offers two options; either as a combined heating and cooling system or as a stand-alone hyper-efficient cooling only solution; both for home owners wanting next level energy-efficiency and superbly functional design. Using an indirect evaporative counter-flow heat exchange core to provide hyper-efficient cooling of outside air, the CW3 offers greatly reduced energy consumption compared to equivalent refrigerated systems and delivers 100% fresh air. When it becomes paired with a gas heating unit located in the roof space, the CW3 Dual System is also able to deliver warm air through the same ducts and goes into the home via the same small vents in the ceiling – making the system much less visible and more cost effective to run.
Why is Climate Wizard a game-changer, compared to conventional refrigerated air-conditioning?
- It brings 100% outside, unbreathed air into your building, rather than recirculating it.
- It uses about 80% less energy than equivalent R/C system cooling only.
- Its efficiency actually increases during peak demand (the hottest part of the day when electricity is usually most expensive)
- It uses water, rather than environmentally harmful refrigerants.
- It can be easily integrated with a gas heating solution if required.
- It is designed and manufactured right here in South Australia.
How is Climate Wizard different to evaporative air-conditioning?
- It uses a patented heat-exchanger (the part of the unit which actually cools the air), designed so that water never touches the cooled, supply air.
- It can cool to a temperature as low as 16 ° C
- The air which is delivered is colder and drier – in fact, rivalling refrigerated air conditioning conditions (but with all the unique benefits listed above).
Why does this matter?
THE WORLD’S MOST ADVANCED DUAL HEATING AND COOLING SYSTEM.
Up to 60% reduction in energy costs compared to reverse cycle.*
100% FRESH, COOL AIR FOR YOUR
CW3 DELIVERS OUTSTANDING ENERGY-EFFICIENCY..
The CW3 Dual System delivers up to 60% reduction in energy costs compared to reverse cycle for total heating and cooling.*
As cooling only, CW3 delivers up to 80% reduction in energy costs compared to reverse cycle.*
What’s even better is that CW3 cooling delivers 100% fresh air while achieving hyper-efficient cooling temperatures that could previously only be achieved
by reverse cycle systems. And even more staggering is that CW3’s cooling performance actually gets better as the outside temperature heats up. That’s in direct contrast to refrigerated air conditioners, where cooling capacity can be significantly reduced when ambient temperature starts to soar.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS IS BEING SOLD IN SOUTH AUSTRALIA ONLY. FOR ALL OTHER STATES, PLEASE CHECK BACK SOON.
FULLY INTEGRATED SYSTEM.
Whole of home. One set of ducts. One set of ceiling vents. One controller. 365 days of comfort.
CW3 EFFORTLESSLY COOLS AND HEATS YOUR HOME.
The CW3 uses Micro-Core™ technology to deliver hyper-efficient cooling at incredibly low temperatures, comparable to reverse cycle systems. You can keep the windows and doors closed for security, or open for alfresco living!
More about Cooling Mode
- The outdoor unit is positioned on the roof, delivering cool air through ducts into the home via small vents in the ceiling.
- Warm air is expelled out of the home through a return air vent into the ceiling, and is released to atmosphere through the roof space, or, alternatively, windows and doors can be opened to release the warm air – it’s your choice.
- The cooling system replaces the air inside your home with 100% fresh cool air 10 times an hour.
More about Heating Mode
- The gas heating indoor unit is positioned within the roof space.
- Warm air is delivered through the same ducts, and into the home via the same small vents in the ceiling making the system less visible and more cost effective to install and run.
HOW IT WORKS
The secret to the hyper-efficient cooling in CW3 is the Micro-Core™ technology. This is how it works.
More about How it Works
- The Micro-Core air-to-air counter-flow heat exchanger consists of a large number of parallel channels that are alternately wet and dry.
- All of the hot air is drawn through the Micro-Core dry channels, where it is progressively cooled by heat transfer to the wet channels.
- One third of the cooled air is drawn in a counter-flow direction through the wet channels where it gains both moisture and heat, after which it is exhausted through the top of the air conditioner into the outside atmosphere.
- The remaining two thirds of the cooled air is then drawn through the second cooling stage to further reduce its temperature and thereafter it is circulated through the home.
ONE INTUITIVE CONTROLLER.
Advanced MagIQtouch® next generation smart controller.Easy to use, intuitive touch screen control.
WI-FI SMART APP AND SMART HOME INTEGRATION.
Control your cooling and heating directly from your pocket or with your voice via smart apps like Amazon Alexa.^
Call Adelaide Heating and Cooling today to
discuss our Daikin products on offer.